What we leverage:
- People or human resources - people are resources that can accomplish tasks or provide information that has already been gathered (research)
- Research - from a known source or reporter such as Forrester or Gartner. Research could be gathered through various websites online, but they aren't all "trusted" so be warned.
- Capital - money doesn't buy happiness, but it can be "leveraged" to create value for the customer or client
- Ideas - derived from people and can be "leveraged" to create a successful strategy
- Assets - aside from monetary means, assets could be classified as a location such as a house (place of ownership)