- Why do I choose to purchase the items or brands that I do? What creates this preference?
- What drives the decision making in my life?
- How do people perceive me and what do they base these views on?
- Am I being controlled by the organizations that surround me?
- What do employers base their decisions on? How can I position myself accordingly?
Think of yourself as a brand and marketing as a tool you can use in order to generate influence and success. If you view yourself as one of these companies that try and convince and entice others to "invest" in them, you will do quite well. Your goal should be to have others "invest" in you, in terms of money, time, and opportunities that may arise.